Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 2


Anyone remember this guy? If you've been using Microsoft Word for a while, then I'm sure you remember him. Pretty sure he doesn't exist in the newer versions, but he should. Nifty (sometimes helpful) little fella.

This week, we focused a great deal on Microsoft Word (2007 edition). While most of the information was a collaboration of things I already knew or had learned in previous courses, it's always nice to get a refresher. We were asked to complete a series of tasks to demonstrate basic use of Word. I do think that it would be better for future courses to update the Word portion to the latest version; however, the information linked to the course was informative, easy to understand, and beneficial for individuals who may not be familiar with the word processing program.

I'm feeling pretty good about my progress as an online student at this point. I registered for courses for my next semester and consulted with my advisor about my degree progress. Things are looking bright, and the end is definitely in sight. Becoming an online student was an excellent decision for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Erinn Online: Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
and web hosting